|Previous degree is from:||Komazawa University||Other University|
|First Procedure||♦Entrance Registration Fee||120,000||250,000|
(itemized school expenses)
|♦Ed.Support Assoc.Entrance Fee||5,000|
|♦Alumni Assoc. Fee||30,000|
|Amount for the second procedure||Full Payment||960,000||995,000|
|Total||first year(annual amount)||1,080,000||1,245,000|
- Fees marked with ♦ in the table are collected only once when students are admitted to the University.
- Tuition, Equipment and Laboratory Fees can be paid by installments. See the Installments column*.
- As Laboratory Fee, 20,000 is collected in the year when students register for 'Externship.' Similarly, 30,000 is collected in the year when students register for 'Legal Clinic.'
- Please inquire at the office of the Law School, regarding entrance procedures for long-term students.
- First-year students are required to enter the Alumni Association and their guarantors are required to enter the Education Support Association (only students who have graduated from other universities or graduate schools).
- The Entrance Registration Fee is applied to the Entrance Fee after the entrance procedures are finished.